Your roof is definitely a big investment. That’s because it’s one—if not THE—most important component of your home, as it acts as a barrier and protection against the elements, not to mention that it plays a big role in your home’s overall aesthetic.
With the roof’s importance, no wonder it’s one of the biggest investments you would have to make at least once in your life. And in a big investment such as this, would you really take chances with just any roofer out there?
Just a word of caution from All States Home Improvement, the most trusted company for home remodeling in Wichita: There are numerous scamming roofers out there, and if you don’t want to be a victim of these devious individuals, a bit of research will surely do the trick. First, make sure of the following:
- That they are well established, with a permanent office address and telephone number
- That they are fully licensed and insured
- That they have been in business for at least five years
- That they are affiliated with top manufacturers in the industry
- That they offer industry-leading warranties
Aside from these, you will also have to look out for these signs of unprofessional behavior:
- Refuses to sign a written contract
- Can’t provide you referrals
- Forceful in promoting “deals”
- Offers a suspiciously low estimate
- Convinces you that no permits are needed
- Does not accept any form of payment except cash
- Demands a significant amount even before the project begins
If you need of a professional roofer you can count on, especially one that has a lot of experience and expertise in handling all kinds of projects, such as roofing and home remodeling in Wichita, KS, your best choice is All States Roofing. Know more about us by browsing through this website. You can also contact us through (316) 444-1200. Call now!