When it comes to roofing, our ultimate goal is to provide you a solution that can weatherproof your home. At All States Home Improvement, we only install the most resilient shingle materials you can find: asphalt and polymer. Any of the two makes a sound choice for roofing to protect your home against the rigors of nature.
Asphalt shingles are one of the most popular materials on the market today. We offer shingles from the top brands in the industry: Owens Corning®, CertainTeed, and GAF. Homeowners prefer this material because it:
• Protects against Solar Damage – Reinforced by fiberglass, today’s asphalt shingles are tougher to withstand long-term exposure to the sun. Considering heat is one of the most common causes of roof failures, our asphalt shingle solutions could endure the harsh effects of solar radiation.
In fact, we offer cool roofing options to reflect most of the sun’s heat and keep a low temperature during the hottest months. As certified by top manufacturers, including Owens Corning and CertainTeed, you can rely on our proficiency to help protect your roof against solar damage.
• Stands Up to Heavy Rains – High-quality asphalt roofing in Wichita, KS, delivers exceptional wind-driven rain performance. A great case in point are GAF shingles. After a series of rigorous tests, GAF shingles have proven to remain strong against heavy downpours without compromise.
• Repels Fungi and Algae – Asphalt shingles have copper or zinc to discourage fungi and algae growth. As excellent repellants, asphalt shingles prevent dark streaks to preserve your home’s impressive curb appeal and shut the door on other organic growths.
You can choose this type of roofing material if you want the look of slate or wood shake on your home. We recommend polymer shingles because they:
• Resist Impact – DaVinci’s synthetic shingles deliver Class 4 impact resistance. They offer superior protection against hail damage, keeping your roof in one piece amid a shower of frozen rain pellets. Our polymer shingle solution also retain their granules and prevent breakage. As a result, it can naturally maintain their brand-new appearance no matter how much hail it endures.
• Stay Secure against Strong Winds – DaVinci roofing products can resist strong winds, too. They can stay unscratched after getting hit by flying debris. In turn, your shingles would remain in place and continue safeguarding your home against different weather conditions.
• Retard Fire – Made with organic fire retardants, our synthetic shingles would slow down the spread of fire. To help preserve the integrity of your home and protect your valuables, our polymer roofing makes for a great investment.
If you want to know which shingle type is perfect for your home, call All States Home Improvement today. We can also help you with other home improvement projects like deck building, window replacement, and siding installation.
Call us today at (316) 444-1220 to schedule a free in-home consultation