All States Home Improvement offers products that carry the confidence of a Gold Label certification from AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) & FGIA (Fenestration & Glazing Industry Alliance). This stringent certification program and familiar trusted Gold Label requires companies and those that manufacture the products to pass the required rigorous testing within its quality assurance system. The Gold label standard assures customers that the windows and doors products are selected and properly installed by the All States team will match the quality performance standards for enhanced quality and value.
AAMA Gold Label Standard Requirements:
- Tests were performed at an independent AAMA Accredited Test Lab and met the following criteria:
- Prescribed maximum levels of air leakage through the assembly.
- No water penetration through the assembly at a specified simulated wind speed.
- Prescribed levels of structural resistance to wind and other dynamic pressures.
- Life cycle durability requirements as applicable based on the product’s performance class designation.
- Component performance verification to AAMA specifications.
- Two unannounced plant inspections each year confirming the manufacturer has continually monitored the product production for compliance and quality assurance procedures.