All States Home Improvement is proud to offer high-quality replacement siding with fiber cement siding from James Hardie to our customers in Wichita, KS. When choosing siding for the exterior of your home, there are several reasons to select high-quality James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding.
- Fire Prevention – While no material can be guaranteed to be completely fireproof, there are some siding products that can protect your investment better than others.
- Flexibility – James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is suitable for a broad range of applications. This siding can be used in preservation projects to match any wood texture or color and meets local city ordinances.
- Hurricane and Tornado Resistance – This fiber cement siding meets hurricane zoning building codes, tornado, and codes that are specific to locations prone to wildfires.
- Lifetime Value – Hardie’s Unique ColorPlus Technology offers lasting value. James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding offers a longer paint cycle, a better return on investment, lower insurance premiums, a 30-year product warranty, does not require painting and can be installed in any weather.
- Take the time and compare James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding to other brands. This siding outperforms other brands of wood siding.
Please browse our website to learn more about our company and the fiber cement siding and home improvement services we provide for homeowners in Wichita, KS. Please contact All States Home Improvement for more information and a free estimate.
To learn more about our windows, siding, bathroom and roofing services, call us at (316) 444-1220 in Wichita. View our special pricing and fill out the convenient request estimate form, or stop by our local showroom to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.