Impact-resistant roofing products (IRR) are made and tested to ensure they can resist impact caused by hailstones and wind-borne debris. They consist of asphalt composition, metal, plastic, rubber, and recycled materials. They come with different ratings, with roofs having a Class 4 rating being the most impact-resistant roof.
All States Home Improvement offers DaVinci impact-resistant polymer shingle roofing in Wichita,KS . Here are some of the things you should know about them:
- Our impact-resistant roofing in Wichita comes with a Class 4 rating. This means they offer better resistance to wind and impact from hail and flying debris. Furthermore, they can withstand wind blowing at 110 mph.
- You may be eligible to receive an annual discount on your homeowners insurance premium for the life of the roof.
- This roofing system can also help save the cost of a deductible when you avoid a loss.
- This superior roofing in Wichita, KS, helps the insurance industry keep costs down, leading to lower premiums.
- We install them the same way as other roofing materials. This lightweight option, coupled with our years of experience, assures you of a quick and efficient installation process. This will save you valuable time and labor costs.
- The average cost to upgrade to an impact-resistant roof is usually less than their wind/hail deductible.
Aside from these facts, DaVinci polymer shingles can withstand severe weather conditions. They can also resist fire and do not require much care. They are resistant to fading and water absorption, assuring you of a low-maintenance product. Due to their long service life, they reduce the need for an early roof replacement, making them a sustainable roofing choice. Lastly, their natural beauty will surely add to your home’s curb appeal.
Let All States Home Improvement help protect your home with our impact-resistant shingles. Call us today at (316) 444-1220 to learn more about our roofs.